This allows you to use your Remote Messages on your iPhone through USB, without having the need to run the iTunnel-mux client every time. This script does also hide the client window, and makes it run on Windows start up.
This tutorial requires you running a Windows based operating system.
Below is the "How To" guide (2-4 is optional):
1. Install iTunes
2. Delete iTunes
3. Delete Apple Software Updater
4. Keep Apple Mobile Device Support
5. Download the following package, and extract it: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4702676/Remote Messages_iPhone.zip
6. Copy the folder "iTunnel 7.1" to "%programfiles(x86)%" if using x64 or %programfiles% if using x86
7. Browse to the directory and rightclick on "iTunnel 7.1.vbs" and choose "Create Shortcut", you can name this shortcut as you like.
8. Move this shortcut to the following directory "%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup".
9. Make sure that your iPhone is listing the server on port 333.
10. Reboot your computer, and enjoy itunnel starting hidden with windows.
11. Plug in your iphone via. USB and navigate to "localhost:333" in your favorite browser.
Hope this was a help.
Say Thanks if u like it.
Feel free to sticky this post