Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Odd behavior

edited May 2014 in Support
I've been having problems with this application for a couple of months now. It was working fine for quite a while but maybe the last two months, not so much. I'm on a 5S, 7.0.4. on RM version 3.0.1. The issues I'm experiencing are pretty consistent. I'm constantly getting disconnected from WIFI; though they may have to do with my phone itself, and RM constantly sends the same texts\imessages in duplicate. Basically I'll send a message and maybe within a minute that same message will send again...then again...then again. Occasionally it will send the same message from 2 messages ago. Also it's been very sluggish lately. Whereas prior it seemed to run very smoothly and quick. Now switching between messages can take over a minute. Anyway; I really love the tweak\app and hope you can help me out. I don't have any other messaging system installed save for iBlacklist, however I've always had that and it's never been an issue.

Comments

• What state is your iPhone in when you're using the software
    Do you keep the device locked/screen off?
    Is your iPhone on charge when you use RM?
    Is it close to your router?

I must say, I only use RM when my device is on charge and I experience no performance issues. I have noticed a couple of latency issues when the device is locked and in my pocket, but I don't think we can do much about that. I think it's likely that if you found another app/tweak that runs as a "server" process in the background (VLC maybe does this at user level?) you would experience the same issues.