Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Resolved] Remote Messages crashed

edited December 2012 in Support
I dont know why, can you help me?

Comments

• Hi Don, sorry to hear about your crash.

You can submit an anonymous crash report to help us root out the cause of your crash. To do this enable the "Send Crash Reports" toggle within the Remote Messages settings pane and then restart Remote Messages by toggling off-on the Enable switch. From this crash data we should be able to help you further.

If you could describe in more detail what you where doing when this crash occurred that would be very useful.
  • No because im running in safe mode so also Remote Messages hat been disabled
  • So after installing Remote Messages, your phone now boots into MobileSubstrates safemode? This sounds like a conflicting tweak. We have received reports of a conflict with the CleanStatus tweak that will cause the phone to jump into safe mode (this has been fixed for 1.0.1), disabling that or any other offending tweaks will resolve this issue.

It would be great if you could help determine which tweaks are conflicting with our application. Do you have SBSettings? If so please could you try the following:
    -Go into SBSettings, scroll down to "System Wide Options" and tap on "Mobile Substrate Addons".
    -Disable all add-ons temporarily using the toggle (Leave "IMSenderHooks" and "Ultrasnow" enabled if you require them for an unlock).
    -Respring/Reboot the device and see if you still have the problem.
    -If not, one-by-one enable the add-ons until your phone crashes out into safe mode. Reporting back with which tweak caused the phone to crash will be a great help!
  • ok ill try that now
  • edited November 2012
    The conflict Tweak was of course the last one... its Zeppelin.

Now Remote Messages start but still dont work. On my Browser i get a timeout for my ip. What should i now do?
  • edited November 2012
    Thanks for the feedback DonAlex90! This issue has now been fixed in v1.01 and will be in the hands of the BigBoss team tomorrow morning.

As for your other issue, does your phone respond to a ping request (http://www.wikihow.com/Ping-an-IP-Address) from the command line? If so, are you accessing the Remote Messages on the correct port? i.e if my IP where 192.168.0.1 and I had my port number set to 333 then I would type into my browser "http://192.168.0.1:333". Please get back to me as to whether your device is ping-able over the network.
  • edited November 2012
    Ok now it works :) finally!
  • You're welcome :)