Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Apps won't open (Flash straight back to Home Screen) and can't get into settings to enable RemoteMes

edited November 2015 in Community
Hi There,

I've purchased RemoteMessages for iOS 9 and i'm having a problem.

I've purchased and Installed it and when Springboard restarts, The only apps i can use are one's that were running before I installed RM. If i try to go into settings the app quits right back to the home screen. Any Ideas?

Installer are - Apple File Counduit "2", AppList, BatteryLife, BigBoss Icon Set, BytaFont 3. BytaFont Tweak Mode, CCLean, CCsettings for iOS 8/9, Crash Reporter, Cuttlefish, Dockshift, Emoji iOS 9.1 Backup (D), Emoji83+, FrontFlash, Goodges, iCleaner Pro, iFile, Instagram ++, Message Id, Mutiny, NoSlowAnimations, Phantom, Placeholder, Remote Messages (iOS 9), RevealNC 9, Safari Downloader, San Francisco Light9, Shortcuts, SwipeSelection, Twitter++, Upscale, Watusi (iOS 9), WGradRemover, Winterboard & Youtube++.

iPhone 6 - 9.0.2

Comments

• Hi Bradley,

We've heard about this issue from a few people, so far it seems to be an instability with the JB/Substrate (AKA not our fault & nothing we can do).

I believe they are working towards a resolution of this.

-Alex